Thursday, November 30, 2006

Salmost the season

Plenty's been said about how early commercial Xmas starts and complain and ignore has been my past reaction. Not this year I've decieded that if they wanna crank up their Xmas before I've digested my turkey (With some it's before the Halloween candy's gone)I'm gonna crank up my Christmas. The check out people are gonna hear "Remember the reason for the season!", "Christ gave the greatest Gift of all!" It's suprising that when they're taking your money the non believers don't mind you mentioning Jesus. So jump in there and make the Xmas people aware that we can start Christmas just as early.
So -- I'm dreaming of a red clay Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. With the skys all cloudy, the folks say Howdy and fireworks keep flashing in the air.
I'll be sippin wine at Momma's in 19 days!!!!

Zipidee DoDah!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Now, THAT'S reason to celebrate! The yanks are coming home for Christmas!!! :-)

Good re-write, by the way! That's a favorite pass-time in the Bowers house. We sing our conversation to common toons all the time. :D ha!

Love you!