Monday, January 10, 2011

OH Wow Man!!

Like how was my Christmas? Oh man it was like BIG man I got this M3p player thingy man like with 2 Gigs man! Like how big is that? Man uh no man like really how big IS that ? I want to know how many albums I can put on it man. I looked on all of my vinyl but none of them had any Gigs and I looked at everyone of my 500 CD’s man same result. A Gig used to be a job man but if that's what they're talking about man I've had 5 year jobs and 5 minute jobs so I'm still not sure how many albums man ya know what I mean man? I mean like I know you should keep up with current terms man but couldn't they just say "This little thingy holds 10 CD's" or "this medium thingy holds 20 CD's" or This BIG SOB holds all of your CD's". Maybe they don't know what a Gig is man... Kinda like a Bazzilion Dollars man .... just a new way to say a lot man...but why'd you want to say 2 a lot man....
My son said just put them on, he says it’ll be like my own radio station man!
Wow now there’s POWER man like a Radio Station man able to influence others …Far Out Man! But man that’s a lot of responsibility man … big load …Maybe I should be careful of content man I wouldn’t want to do any harm to the public you know …man … I’d have to be responsible to the audience man …. What son? I’m the audience? Oh! Well …uh .. more reason for caution man you should be responsible to yourself ya know? 'Cause you know a mind is a terrible thing.. uh well ... Waste is like ... So you shouldn't like .. Did I tell you I got this M3p thingy for Christmas Man?

5 comments:

Mandapooh said...

You crack me up! Enjoy your music thingy!

Leslie said...

You are at least 8 gigs of laughs. And probably 20 or 30 gigs of smart A. :)

unclewesty said...

my thingy is bigger than your thingy! (I'll bet you've heard that one before)because my thingy is ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY gig! Best guess is 40,000 songs. Like I can remember 40,000 songs. Near as I can tell, I listen to the same 30 or 40 all year except at Christmas. Then I have a "PLAY LIST" of 172 Christmas songs. (yes, some of them are duplicates) HA!

Zipidee said...

So that's like 250 songs a Gig huh man? Means I only get the Beatles and Zepplin on man Bummer man like now I need tho get another one man.
Oh thats an idea Man... like one for them and one for.... well I'll try to figure it out latter man... right now I'm Puttin a movie on it man...but the people are so small man I can barely make out what's hapnin man...But cool man...I taped the M3p thingy to an old pair of glasses man so i could like watch it and still work with my hands ... But it's really distracting man.... like I think I'll go back to the music...So my M3p thingy is like ..fits in my pocketman... your's must be as big as a Boom Box man.... cool... Hey man you should be a radio station man!

unclewesty said...

Been there done that! Costs money, you can't count on anyone listening. I am only aware of one listener's comment. She wanted to know why the HELL I had bumped her country gospel off the radio. I gave it up after about 2 months. I will just play (with) my thingy until something better comes along.