Thursday, November 20, 2008

Memries & Testament


Above are the Swabies! If,as I guess,this is in '52 then we're months away from Rob & Sheri and Leland is only 4 years away from Khaki.
Wow! What was that like? A nation ending a 'Police Action' in Korea and prosperity at every corner. There was a picture from this set, lost to a previous wife, of me with a cracker that was used to quiet me that looked just like a cigarette.
We're headed into the 'Season'. I've many memories of our travels to Clanton that flood my evenings. I'm there now and love you all! Those still here and those that have gone before.

3 comments:

unclewesty said...

We miss you too

Leslie said...

We do, indeed, miss you and yours. Pretty frequently, one of my household utters, "I wish Ric lived closer so we could spend more time with him." :-)

Mandapooh said...

I'm just glad we have the www so I don't miss out entirely on that humor or sharp wit!