Tuesday, September 15, 2009

To Blog or FB? HMMMMM

Well I'll still come here every now and then to rant or wander. FB seems to be where everyone else goes. Unc blogged once this year. Yes Happy Birthday Unc.
It's funny how these venues for expression & connection come & go. I know there's twitter out there somewhere and once everyone goes there I'll finally be left behind. But I said that about FB too and now I'm there.
Ev said today that he has to edit his conversations due to the size of the family attendance. Hmmmm
I've seen how FB discourages more than a passing thought by limiting the length allowed. Seems a shame because it sometimes takes more words to color your statements to mean what they're supposed to mean without tonal inflections.
So like Ev I find I have to edit my comments or just not comment, not due to the audience but the lack of space. So I come here -- ramble -- no limit.
And seeing how this venue is only viewed by family censoring is totally unnecessary. Cause no matter what I say here they're stuck with me. You can pick your friends & you can pick your n....... yea whatever.
Was asked in an Email, remember email, where I would live if I could chose a place. I did chose a place, this place. Sorry for those that live where they're not happy being. Or working a job they don't like. Not to sound to hedonistic but being happy is all that matters. He didn't give you this day to be miserable. Exult in his creation that is the best worship.

Zipidee

1 comment:

Leslie said...

First of all, we are somehow not friends on FB. Sad. :(

Secondly, you're my last hope for a blog to check. Everyone else has quit. Don't stop. I like reading your rambling. I promise to start putting up the occassional non-picture/non-video blog. :)