Monday, December 17, 2007

Nuff already!

First there was an early 5 inch snow. OK I can handle that. Then a 10 inch snow last Thursday and yesterday we wound up with 6 inches of little white frozen BB's. It's like walking in sand. Would rather have had the 18 inches of snow than this crap.
But if it thinks it can snow me in NO WAY! If I have to hire a truck with a plow on it to lead me to the Mason/Dixon I will. I'm on the road by sunset Friday. Dinner Saturday at Moms.
Ya know sometimes you think yer full of blog and you sit down and find out it was just a f......
4 days we're outta here!
Zipidee DoDah

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad there's no keeping you away! SOOOO looking forward to seeing you! Your present is being shipped to me and making me sweat its getting here on time. Hmmmmm...... It took me until WAY later in the season than I like to find JUST the right thing...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

blog...FOG,yep fog is the word you were looking for. I'm sure of it. Looking forward to Saturday afternoon! Lots of good cheer! Maybe a little Morgan David? We'll think of something.