Friday, October 17, 2008

Moonrise



The last two nights have been cloudless. My attempts at capturing the moonrise failed because I began to late to take advantage of the reflection on the lake.

Well by golly that wern't gunna happin tonight. No siree! Got shots of a mere reflection of the rising moon on the horizon to the pic on the left. Then the battery quit! I'm lookin out my window as I type this and the cove that I look out on is silver and because there's a wind it seems to be moving. All my effort was to capture this to share. I've seen it many times but thought this time I might be able to show it to others.

But ain't that the way of it sometimes? God chooses you to share with & the best you can do is to tell others of the blessin!

God is Good! Always!

Zipidee!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

unclewesty said...

and Amen!

Mandapooh said...

Thanks for trying. Good example. I'll probably use it for my class on Wed. night.

Leslie said...

Small blessings JUST FOR US!!! :-D Ain't he GREAT?!?