Friday, May 02, 2008

Random blather

Well tomorrow, Saturday, I hope to make my last ever trip to John F. Kennedy International airport. It's only about 2 1/2 hrs away but the intensity and density of the traffic is taxing. From now on ‘Dad’ will pick up travelers at Newark, Philly, Avoca or any of the other area airports but he’s not gonna cross the Hudson again.
The trip is to pick up Evan. Wondering how 4 months in Rome and 2 weeks wandering around Europe has affected his outlook. I can only imagine how much smaller Tafton PA will look now.
The inside of the house is being painted --- by me and a helper. Evans return will increase the crew to 3. I was hoping to have the painting done by the 9th but after 2 days of rolling primer on I can see it taking a few more days :~)
Spring is here. The trees that should have bloomed have, the flowers that mark the occasion are up and the weather has turned wet and chilly. We had a week and a half of our summer preview (mid to high 70’s and sunny) but reality had to raise it’s ugly head. Oh well. Zipidee!

No comments: