Wednesday, August 08, 2007

31 years!!





Yup! Married me a Yankee gal 31 years ago today!!

After both of us sheddin a prior spouse we learned to get along.


The wedding took place in front (literally) of my family. Not just parents and siblings but Granmas & Uncles & Aunts & cousins & OH my! It's a wonder she went through with it. The preacher was supposed to face the hungry crowd but he turned the tables on us and we had to look them in the eye.

My best man was Allen Littleton. He's still a Best Man. His wife at that time was Claudette and she was Matron of Honor. She's since weirded out and Allen now has another saner sweetie.

Jacci's working late tonight. As usual helping others. I gotta go and fix some Hor D'oevres so we can celebrate when she gets home.

Zipidee DoDah

2 comments:

Mandapooh said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

What great pics! Somewhere I have a picture from your renewal at Munner's. Fun pics!

Hugs to you both!
ME